Sunday, January 18, 2009

Building Noah's Ark and egg shell art

October 13, 2008

Meara helped me boil and peel some hard boiled eggs. Then we placed the shells in bowls of water and added food coloring.





Update 7/11/2013: Due to a copy right issue I have deleted the Noah's ark craft.  In 2008 we used this wonderful craft to generate excitement with our daughter and the children in our Sunday School class. We blogged about it in 2009. Since then the idea has become a copyright in 2010 without our knowledge until today when I was contacted by the owner.  If you would like to see the craft and the instructions on how to complete it you can find it here at Danielle's Place.com  I didn't want to withhold this sweet craft from anyone because I like it so much and believe in using resources that will reach children for God!

 

No comments: