Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing with Snails

Sunday
April 19, 2009


Meara and I LOVE to visit two specific friends' houses. We were able to go to one of them and spend time playing in the yard, eating popsicles and inspecting snails. Meara loves her friend Micah! He is one of five children and they all treat Meara with special care. They have a wonderful collection of snails that they shared with her. After one of the last big rains they found them in their yard and created a habitat for them in a plastic container. I was excited to see that she wasn't afraid to hold something slimy. YEAH! I think she likes bugs. ;-)


The popsicle picture makes me think, "By the power of Grayskull...I have the power", He-man cartoon.

3 comments:

dongdong said...

that's a great game! How very creative. I bet my son, also 5 will enjoy this. Thanks for sharing. :)

SomerJane at Daisys and Diggers Blog said...

Im soo proud of Meara for playing with snails!! Hey anytime she wants to play with worms & slugs come on over here...the other favorite house! ha ha
Hayden is always digging up something! HUGS~ SJ

Stephanie said...

Cute idea!