Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Address and Telephone Number Songs

Tuesday
September 22, 2009

Meara is learning her phone number and address. She can remember the street name, city and state but not our street number. I found two great songs she has been enjoying help her memorize her information.

My Name and Address
(Tune: Rain, Rain, Go Away)

My name is [child's name],
This is my address, [address],
[city], [state].


Telephone Number Song
(Tune: London Bridge)

[123-4567], ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.
[123-4567] is [child's name] telephone number!


We LOVE to sing this one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great idea! I always remember the little boy I saw on TV where his Mommy fell down the stairs and she taught their address in a song so he knew exactly what to sing to the 911 dispatchers